Site/Setting Out Engineer - Edinburgh
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting a Site/Setting Out Engineer for a Civils and Construction company with projects across Scotland. Due to continued growth our client is recruiting an experienced Site/Setting Out Engineer based in Edinburgh.
Experience in groundworks for the Site/Setting Out Engineer position is essential, duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Setting out of Roads, Drainage & Foundations on various Housing and Commercial projects.
- As-Built surveys and drawings
- Material Take-offs
- Understanding of working practices on site
- Workforce engagement with the site tram including supervision where required
- Accurate record Keeping
As Site/Setting Out Engineer you must be technically minded an able to work as part of a team.
- Preferably 4 years in similar role
- Civil Engineering degree/HND educated in a relevant discipline
- Full driving licence is required.
To apply for the Site/Setting Out Engineer position please contact Lorna at Boyd Recruitment on 07795612755 or by attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV.