Site Engineer – Long term Contract
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Site Engineer to provide engineering support to the Site Management team on a long-term project running into late 2025.
Ideally, you will have previous civils experience as a Site Engineer preferably in ducting and trench works, comfortable with Setting-Out, Surveying and working as part of a team of Site Engineers.
- Undertake Surveying and Setting Out duties.
- Check drawings and quantities.
- Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project, as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Arrange testing of materials.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Keep a Site Diary.
- Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as required by the Site Manager to facilitate construction of the works.
Please click apply and attach an up-to-date CV if you would like to proceed in learning more about this Site Engineer opportunity.
You can also contact Lorna at Boyd Recruitment on 07765292201 for further details.