Senior Quantity Surveyor - Glasgow
Boyd Recruitment are recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our client due to continued growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to take the next step in their career and work on exciting and challenging projects. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing all commercial and contractual aspects of our clients Civil Engineering projects, including cost planning, budgeting, procurement, and contract administration.
- Prepare and manage project budgets and cost plans
- Identify and evaluate potential risks and opportunities associated with projects
- Assist with procurement and tendering processes
- Negotiate and manage contracts with clients and subcontractors
- Prepare and manage project cash flows
- Provide ongoing cost and financial advice to project teams
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior quantity surveyors
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will ideally hold a Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying and have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of contract administration and cost management principles
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Proficient in using relevant software, such as MS Excel and project management software
- Professional membership with a recognized Quantity Surveying body is an advantage
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) Card
Please click apply and attach an up-to-date CV if you would like to proceed in learning more about this Senior Quantity Surveyor opportunity. You can also contact Lorna at Boyd Recruitment on 07765292201 for further details.