Vacancy: Plumber (Water Treatment)
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting a Plumber on a permanent basis to join an established water hygiene specialist with several projects located in the Central Belt.
Our client has a great reputation in their specialist sector and are keen to secure a water treatment Plumber to carry out a variety of installation, service, repair and maintenance works with a specific focus on legionella.
A comprehensive package is on offer for the successful candidate including competitive base salary upwards of £30,000 depending on experience, company vehicle and pension.
- Site-based delivery of installation of remedial works on hot and cold-water systems
- Repair, replace and servicing of TMV's
- Monitoring air and water systems
- Working with small & large scale bore pipework
- Undertake temperature monitoring, conduct routine sampling and analysis of water systems
- Maintain and install dosing systems
- Carry out any remedial legionella/plumbing work
- Comply with the current Health and Safety legislation
Ideally you will have the following:
- Commercial experience including working in boiler rooms
- Plumbing qualifications NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent
- Previous experience working within a water hygiene / treatment environment
- Enjoy working independently and happy to travel/work away to designated customer sites
- Happy to obtain a Disclosure Scotland background check is essential
To apply to the Plumber position please call Brian on 0141 501 0552 or click apply attaching an up-to date CV and we will be in touch with more information.