Civil Engineer / Technician - Glasgow
Boyd Recruitment are currently recruiting a Civil Engineer/Technician on a permanent basis for an independently owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in Glasgow.
Our client has operated across several markets for over 40 years and offer full in-house design services to the commercial, leisure, manufacturing, and education sectors.
They are open to hybrid working arrangements and are committed to helping their staff progress their career in a professional and academic capacity.
The ideal candidate for the Civil Engineer / Technician role will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Civil 3D and Windes/Microdrainage
- Able to run earthworks / Cut & Fill models and undertake detailed drainage designs
- This is not for someone that specialises in roads or infrastructure
- Experience across education, commercial and industrial sectors is beneficial
- Ideally a chartered Engineer
If you are interested in the Civil Engineer / Technician position, please contact Lorna on 0141 501 0552 or apply online attaching an up-to-date CV.